Tuesday, November 22, 2005

So today/tomorrow is my sister's birthday. Usually don't you like, put up a picture of the person or something, right. But the last photo I have of my sister is from Christmas 2004...quite a while ago, and it's really not that great. Wal-Mart photo studio, to be precise. Complete with snowy backdrop and teddybear props, so you get the picture. We all look really different now, so no picture will be provided.

Yeah, so what was i going to say....Oh yeah. Happy Birthday.....nothing much else I can say. Well actually there is, but I can't come up with it as I'm really not one for emotional displays. Like seriously, I'm not. I don't even do the whole hug-your-family-members-you-haven't-seen-in-a-year thing, it's very...eeeeeewwwww. Ask anyone, they'll tell you the war stories.

So yea. Happy Birthday, and that's that. If I were residing in the same country I could send a present or something or maybe a phonecall, but living halfway around the world it's just not going to work out.

I remembered this evening that sometime in the last or next 2 days you and Matt will have attended the Paul McArtney concert in Phoenix...God I hate you. Did Ringo show up? Did he? Did he? And you don't have any photos from the event either, do you, that whole "no photography' rule...it's a load of crap if you ask me. You should have a camera phone and sneaked a few pics!! That's what I'm gonna do in Paris, when I get into the Mona Lisa...use the camera in the mobile, and get a discreet snap here or there...booyah~
When is Matt's birthday? Pass my big hello...

Oh yeah, for my birthday my sis bought me a ticket to go to AZ and visit for a few days...sou-weet.

3 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Heya Sis- Thanks for the birthday post. I know you can't be expected to do anything for my birthday being onen of little or no "means" and being where you are, so you're off the hook....this time. ;)
Actually the concert is tonight. I won't be able to take pictures of the actual concert, but I'm pretty sure we can still take a camera, since I'll be capturing the giddy little boy look Matt's going to have on his face.

 
At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yes...I want to see the look on his face...make sure his head doesn't explode though, okay?

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

As you will have noticed, I have mentioned a little about the concert both in my newest posting and also in the e-mail I sent to you. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home