Friday, September 02, 2005

"And"

Because it's your birthday, I give you a special post, because you're a special person and
I hope your 16th year on this earth will be the best you've yet experienced and

Maybe a tragic accident will befall "Dr. Evil" and

She gets Amnesia, not remembering anything about all the Evil things she's done and

This will cause your wish to happen, entailing the "perfectest" birthday present ever!


I have to say, please thankyou very much for everything you've done and

You've been such a wonderful friend to me, and
I don't know how I'd repay you, but I can always try and
You probably won't read this post, I don't blame you, and

I know you feel very helpless and
Like everything is falling. But keep in mind please that you're beautiful inside and
Outwardly, everyone likes you best. [heehee].

In the end, goodness prospers and

Everything will work out fine. Everything will be okay in the end, and

If it's not okay, then it's not the end. And
I know you've heard that a million times before, but it's true and

I wish for you to find peace...And
You know what? Remember that paper with your name and
Michael's name and

Lydia's name on it? Well, it was from the church camp I went to and

Your names were on it coz we were asked to stand up and

Pray for 3 people we know. I chose Michael, Lydia, and

You. I prayed not to God (because truth be told, dear, I don't believe in God), and
Not to anyone in general. Just to some higher power above earth and
I asked them to please give you hope in this world and Realize how many people truly care about you and
To make the right decisions, to turn you into a magnificent person and
To find real love and
Recognize it, embrace it and

To find true happiness.

Happy Birthday, Amay.


2 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi debbie, I just read this one.... I loved it, I hope Amay reads it, I think she needs to know all those things too... She really is a wonderful friend and some people doesn't realize that... You're such a wonderful friend, I'm glad I am.... well, talk 2 u sometime later ok??
Nia

 
At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant I am your friend bu the way... hehe, I am right?? muahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home