Thursday, September 08, 2005

Dit's Blockedd

Ib duh way bi feel bight now band hab feld since yusterbday is anythig cloze, then I bimagine this id whud a sidus idfection musth be like. (And typing like that is extremely hard, so I'll stop.)

My nose has been leaking for 2 days, mostly on the left side. But then when I go to blow my nose, the right side releases more *SNOT* (hahahaha). And then there was this cough, too, but it left. Like I said, I imagine that this is perhaps what a sinus infection would feel like. But I wouldn't know, because I don't have any. Sinuses, I mean. Yes....wierd....but it's cool because I've been sleeping like a log (not that I didn't already). I also was feeling the effects of my sickness, it must have had mental side effects, because I was chatting with Bobby last night and my nose just WOULD NOT STOP RUNNING, and if I was always wiping my nose I couldn't type, so umm......I shoved some tissues up my nose for about 5 minutes until I could feel the flashing marquee above my head, reading "RETARD! RETARD! RETARD!" 'Ding! Ding! Ding!' We're not doing that again.

My grandfather on my mother's side didn't have any sinuses either, so there. (Simply because I knew that you were still sitting there, scratching your head like a monkey, thinking "Huh? No sinuses? How is that even possible????" Yes, apparantly, it is.)



{Today's post specially typed is snotty/pukey green colour}

4 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

I'm getting you one of those hats for Christmas.

 
At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have two of those hats in my room wiht me right now.....................you can have one

 
At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the last message is from stupid american(dan) i forgot hopw to log in cause im a stupid american

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you login by um, putting your username in the USERNAME box, and then typing your password in the PASSWORD box, then click LOGIN. Easy as pie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home