Sunday, October 02, 2005

Illegal 3rd World Import/Exports, Inc.

1.

2.3. 4.
5.
6. 7.

So, a couple weekends ago I was at this second-hand shop looking for something, and came across this. An enticing little red box with gold trim...Hmm....good things come in small packages. So I picked it up; Lo & Behold.....IVORY NAPKIN HOLDERS! What? Can this possibly be right? After holding a few of them in my hand and noticing the unusual colouring and inner textures (as seen in picture no. 4), I concluded that this must be genuine. So, for only K5.00 (convert to US Dollar, I'd say it came to roughly $2 - $2.50...), I decided it's worth it. I still believe, after 2 weeks of ownership, that it's real. If not, no biggie ($2.50, remember?). I think I'll mail it to myself via Slow Boat, to excape those damned X-Ray machines, and then take it to an appraisal service and see if I've actually got anything.
What do you reckon....... (The pictures woulda been better, 'cept MY DIGICAM IS SHIT.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home