Sunday, March 12, 2006

Love at First Click

I can't resist. I was up late, got bored, and went to the Yahoo Personals profiles to laugh at all the morons who put themselves on display for such public ridicule. Here are tonight's top contenders...

Bachelor no.1:
Wheelchair Wonder on MTV

Bachelor no.2:
Ecclectic Globe-trotting Wifi Lover (some interesting photoshop stuff here...look at him next to the spinx...i'm thinking...FAKE?)

Bachelor no.3:
I'm sure he likes boys instead, don't you agree?

2 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Awesomely adorable pic! Don't forget to send me some- that one is good, and also those senior-type pics you were telling me about!
Naw, the Sphinx isn't photoshopped. I have pics of some of my friends there too and they look like that, and judging from the other backgrounds, he's definitely been to Israel as well. The third guy is just a shallow-type high school thinks-he-a-hottie. You know you love them all. :)

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home